Be sure to click on the link above if you would like to join in this challenge!
A note from Nicole and Shannon –
We came up with this challenge because we wanted to encourage our fellow book bloggers to not only read more (since there are already lots of challenges for that), but talk more too! Well, it’s been SO successful these last three years that we decided to bring it back!
So often, we book bloggers mean to post more discussions on our blogs, but we just don’t quite get around to it. Well, we wanted to give everyone a little motivation to keep the discussions going, plus give us a place to link up our discussions so that more people will see our precious words of wisdom (or … you know … our GIF-filled rants).
I hope you’ll join us for this challenge and pledge yourself to posting more discussions in this upcoming year. I promise we’ll have lots of fun talking together! We’ve found that the Discussion Challenge is its own little community
1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
21-30 – Chatty Kathy
31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
41+ – Gift of the Gab
My goal is to be a Creative Conversationalist this year! I really want to include more bookish content and not just promo / reviews this year, so I am hoping this challenge sparks my creativity and motivates me to pen at least one discussion post each month!
My 2018 Discussion Posts:
- ~Random Ramblings from a Book Lover~ Post Holiday Blues
- ~Blogger Bits~ Bookish Goals for 2018
- ~Blogger Bits~ Fantastic Relationships in Books other than Romantic Love
- ~Blogger Bits~ Sports Romance
- ~Blogger Bits~ Novellas & Short Stories
- ~Random Ramblings from a Book Lover~ It’s My Birthday!
- ~Random Ramblings from a Book Lover~ My Angels & Sirens Book Haul
- ~Blogger Bits~ Heroines
- ~Blogger Bits~ Books that Shocked or Surprised