I was nominated by One Book More for this award. One Book More always have fantastic book recommendations as well as thoughtful reviews, weekly memes and more to keep readers up to date on new releases!
Be sure to stop by One Book More and show them some love!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I got my first tattoo right before I turned 40. Now I have 3 . . . one of which I got while on the Vegas Strip!
- I’m a bit obsessed with both true crime and paranormal podcasts and tv shows. My favorites are Share and Ryan from Buzzfeed / Watcher.
- I have over 150 signed books that I display in my bedroom . . . but I don’t read them because I don’t want to mess up their spines and read them on my kindle instead!
One Book More’s Questions:
- What book are you currently reading?
‘Tis the Season for Romance
It’s an anthology of holiday romance from some truly amazing authors.
- What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2021?
This is so darn hard . . . . I’m going to go with anything by Casey L. Bond because each and every book she writes always feels incredibly unique and takes readers on an epic and usually unexpected journey.
- Hot or cold weather?
in between . . .I love Fall. Jeans and a sweatshirt weather is my favorite.
- What are your blog goals of 2021?
More interaction on posts as well as more original content. Working full time makes it hard to keep up sometimes, especially when I can’t say no to a book and always pick up too many arcs for reviews.
- Do you have a favorite holiday movie?
White Christmas! It’s a classic and it always gets me in the holiday spirit!
- Trisy @Bobo’s Book Bank
- Sophie @Beware of the Reader
- Alba @Alba and her Secrets
- Susan @Susan Loves Books
- Tessa @Tessa Talks Books
- Caro @CJR the Brit
- Marta @The Monogamist Reader
- Avonna @Avonna Loves Genres
- @Books Best Blog
- Kari and Katie @Kiss and Tell Book Blog
- What are you currently reading?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- What author would you like to have dinner with?
- What book character would you like to meet? Please share title and author.
- What tv show would I find you binge watching?
Lastly, here’s a link to my favorite books of 2020.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and thanks again to One Book More for the nomination!